Small fire evacuates Super 8 hotel

GRAND CHUTE — A section of the Super 8 hotel was evacuated Thursday morning because of a small fire. An electrical box started a fire inside one of the walls of the W. College Avenue hotel and filled the hallway with smoke... Full Story: Post Crescent

Add new comment

Warning
Please refrain from adding URLs to unrelated or commercial websites. This site is moderated and comments with inappropriate links are rejected. Thank you for your understanding.

No profane language is allowed! Posts that contain profanity will not be published.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
1 + 1 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.